Flexistim IF is an Interferential therapy unit that can be used both in a professional environment and at home to treat a variety of conditions including arthritis, joint pain, sciatica, spondylitis, Rheumatoid arthritis and Osteoarthritis, muscle strains and injuries and provides general pain relief without the need for drugs.
Electrical impulses are sent through self-adhesive electrode pads which are placed on the skin around the area of pain. The impulses use Interferential therapy to combat aches, pains and strains to provide much needed relief when you need it most.
IFT (Interferential Therapy) delivers continuous stimulation deep into the tissue providing relief for deep seated pain and can reduce swelling and inflammation which can often be the source of the pain.
- 3 preset programs and 3 user defined programs enabling you to experiment and save your favorite settings.
- 60 mA Peak to Peak pure sinusoidal carrier wave with constant energy (modified constant current) control and 40 mA safety override for home use.
- Portable and lightweight with belt clip included for mobile use.
- Clear, backlit LCD screen for ease of use.
- Removable, rechargeable Li-ion battery for use on-the-go and external mains adaptor for extended use.
- Flexistim IF automatically starts using the Programme last used and also has a Usage Timer which records the total time it has been used, and the number of uses.
- Automatic Keypad Lock if no button is used for 10 seconds with settings on manually adjustable programmes which can also be locked.
- Leads Fault Detector in TENS and EMS modes, where the output level goes immediately to zero in the event of an open circuit.
- Switching charging adaptor with both UK and EU connections.
- Flexistim IF Multitherapy Unit
- 1 pack of 4, 50x50 mm self-adhesive electrodes
- 1 x removable, rechargeable BL-6F Li-ion battery
- 1 x battery charging cradle
- Switching charging adapter with 1 x UK (3 pin) and 1 x European (2 pin) mains adapter plug
- 2 x lead wires
- 1 x instruction manual
- 1 x storage and transport pouch
- 123mm x 61mm x 22mm (without the clip)
- 160gm with battery
Expected Service Life
- The machine will often last for more than 5 years, but is guaranteed for 2 years. Accessories (leads, pads, and batteries) are not covered by the guarantee.
- Lead life depends greatly on use. Always handle the leads with care.
- Pads should last 12-20 applications, depending on skin condition and humidity.
- BL-6F rechargeable battery should last around one hour continuous use.
- Mains adaptor available to extend usage time. The charging point can be found on the left-hand side of the unit, under the green silicone tab with a red charging symbol.