Bladder weakness is not a normal part of the aging process, nor should it be simply accepted as a normal part of life after childbirth. Bladder weakness is a treatable condition and shouldn't simply be 'managed' through the use of containment pads.
A safe, drug-free, non-surgical solution, the Perfect PFE Pelvic Floor Exerciser provides freedom from the use of containment pads and can help sufferers return to a more normal lifestyle.
The Perfect PFE Pelvic Floor Exerciser is simple and easy to use, with digital controls and 4 preset programs which have been clinically tested to provide long-term relief from incontinence.
The Perfect PFE sends a gentle stimulation to your pelvic floor through a vaginal probe, working your pelvic floor muscle for you and enabling you to develop your own muscle control.
- Along with pelvic floor exercises, the Perfect PFE gently strengthens and tones your pelvic floor muscle which in-turn improves the symptoms of incontinence (bladder weakness).
- Treatment sessions last for just 20 minutes a day and can be easily scheduled into your daily routine - whether it's whilst watching TV, reading in bed or just having some time to relax.
- Suggested treatment time is for a period of 12 weeks, however many women see significant results in as little as 3-4 weeks.
- After the initial treatment period, the 'Tone' program should be used for 20 minutes a day, for just one day a week to maintain the condition of your strengthened pelvic floor.
- Optional Programmes – 4 preset programs for optimal choice
- Comfortable Stimulation – gentle, comfortable stimulation with fine-tune adjustment settings for different levels of intensity
- Safety Duration Override – unit will turn off after 20 minutes to ensure the pelvic floor muscle is not overworked
- Discreet Probes – comes with a specifically designed probe for ease of use
The Perfect PFE provides relief from 3 forms of incontinence:
Stress Incontinence describes the involuntary leakage of urine when a person coughs, sneezes, strains or makes sudden movements. It is particularly common in women and occurs when the bladder neck and the other mechanisms that act to hold urine in the bladder are not working properly.
Urge Incontinence describes an overactive bladder. A person may experience a strong and sudden urge to go to the toilet but are not always able to hold on, or have to go so frequently that it becomes inconvenient.
Mixed Incontinence is a combination of both Stress and Urge Incontinence.
The Perfect PFE can also be used with an anal probe for the improvement of symptoms of bladder weakness in men, and of faecal incontinence (please contact us for more information).
Advantages of using the Perfect PFE:
- It can reduce leakage – not simply contain it. Most women see significant results in as little as 3 weeks.
- It is drug-free with no side effects.
- It is safe and easy to use with preset programs to suit your needs.
- It is discreet and can be used at home during your own time.
- It may help to avoid surgery
- It may improve sexual intimacy by toning your pelvic floor.
- Perfect PFE Pelvic Floor Exerciser
- 1 x lead wire
- 1 x Liberty Loop Vaginal probe
- 2 x 1.5V AA Alkaline batteries
- Instruction manual
- Transit pouch