The Perfect TENS uses TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) to relieve pain by a) helping the body to release natural painkillers (called endorphins), and b) by blocking pain signals to the brain.
Self-adhesive electrode pads deliver small electrical impulses through the skin and stimulate the nerves in the affected area - providing drug-free, long-lasting pain relief in the comfort of your own home.
- Treatment Timer – allows the user set the session duration (between 10-60 mins) and to select manual parameters for adjustment
- Open Circuit Detection – detects if the electrode pads are not correctly connected to your body, automatically resetting the strength setting to zero, eradicating any sudden changes of intensity if the connection is re-established
- Comfortable stimulation – provides gentle TENS stimulation with 60 steps of intensity
- Automatic Keypad lock – automatic keypad locking if the unit remains unused for 30 seconds to prevent any accidental changes in settings
- Detachable Belt Clip - enables you to clip the unit onto your belt or waistline
- 8 Preset Programs - including a Han Stimulation program and 1 additional program with a wide range of settings
- Manual Programs - with easily adjustable settings to suit your needs
- Easy Start Program Memory - easily return to the last program and setting used
- Dual Channel - 2 channels to treat 2 areas at the same time, with 4 electrode pads
PLEASE NOTE: The electrode pads need to be applied directly to the skin before the intensity increase buttons will operate. If the Perfect TENS detects the unit is not properly connected to you (for example if the pads or leads come loose) then the unit switches the intensity to zero. This safety feature prevents any unpleasant changes in output.
- Perfect TENS Pain Relief unit
- Belt Clip
- 2 x Lead wires
- Pack of 4, 50x50 mm, Self-adhesive Electrode Pads
- 2 x AA 1.5V Alkaline Batteries
- Instruction Manual
- Storage Pouch
- 120mm x 60mm x 20mm (without the clip)
- 75gm without batteries
Expected Service Life
- The machine will often last for more than 5 years, but is guaranteed for 2 years. Accessories (leads, pads, and batteries) are not covered by the warranty.
- Lead life depends greatly on use. Always handle the leads with care.
- Pads should last 12-20 applications, depending on skin condition and humidity.
- AA alkaline batteries should last about 48 hours continuous use.